Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interesting Tile Love

Hey there, friends!

Well, it has been awhile.  Over a week!  Things have been totally crazy, and without getting too deep into it, I'll just say that I have been adjusting to a new schedule, which means a new time for blogging and the need to make more time for projects and the like.  I laughed, I cried, I'm back.  :-)

How have you all been doing?  I hope last week treated you well and that this week you are full of smiles and good vibes.  The weather here has been very warm, to say the least -- in the 100s!  I can't believe it is happening so quickly, but today it is back in the low 90s with clouds so I am a happy camper.  ;-)  I love overcast days -- probably because they are so few and far between in my part of Arizona; so anytime we are blessed with one, I really enjoy it.  What's the weather like where you are?

Today I want to take a look at some pretty floors -- tiled floors, to be exact.  I am a huge fan of fancy flooring -- I love the floor to be a point of interest in a room.  Here's a little round-up of gorgeousness for you to enjoy on this Wednesday afternoon!









Which one's your favorite?

love, maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought!