Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Send-Off

Well, friends -- it's that time of the week.  Time for me to sign off and start my weekend.  I plan on doing some serious crafting tomorrow since I am finally finished with the decrapification of our apartment.  Things have been reorganized and donated, and I feel great about starting new projects now and ending the glorious time I have had with Spring Cleaning.  Now, it's time to move forward and create!  I am very excited.  :-)  Tomorrow should be a great day for crafting, too -- it's supposed to rain!  Nothing better than a heavy dose of DIY on a rainy day.  ;-)

In case you missed out, here are some of my favorite things that happened this week on All Things Luxurious...

Our little bathroom updo.  We are so excited about this!

All Things Luxurious was given the Yostie Blog Award, and I chose to honor a great blog, Laid Off Mom, in response!

We were also awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, and I passed that on to fifteen of my favorite bloggers!

And, we talked Tolix chairs and their pure awesomeness.

Here's some inspiration to start your weekend.  :-)

Amazing corner cupboards in a lovely traditional kitchen.

A great neutral office with a dreamy eclectic mirrored side table.  I dig.

Spring crafts are in full swing -- love this mossy letter for your front door.

Something that made me laugh out loud.  BOOP!

Some inspiration for our *Someday* Woodsy Vacation Home -- orange candle votives for a warm glow.

A lovely home with an abundance of windows.  Yes, please.

Have breakfast in bed daily with a delicious breakfast comforter.  Because, well, why not?

Some puppy love.  Sweet, right?

Some lovely words for you and yours.

A cutie pie room for the kiddies.  That chandelier is amazing!

Some fabulous bedding.  Seriously.  Excuse me while I melt.

A recipe for Orange Yogurt Loaf Cake.  Perfect for a Spring brunch.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :-)  I'll catch ya back here in Monday.

love, maria

12 comments:

  1. I loooooove the corner drawers in the kitchen! how awesome! Also, sorry, but that bacon, egg, and cheese bedspread is horrendous. Hahaha! It'd be sort of fun(ny) to have tho....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- I know, right? Very funny, though. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely inspirations !!! Love the kiddies room and the words by Shakespeare !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of creating a mossy letter for your front door, also how cool are Tolix chairs? I just can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I lurrve the Tolix chairs so much -- totally want 4 for our dining room table! ;-)

      Delete
  4. So many wonderful ideas :) I feel like a was really slack-a-lackin' in the craft deparment last month, so I'm going to have to kick it up a notch! lol - love the mossy letter idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corner kitchen drawers: Love it!

    Dog booping cat on the head: hilarious!

    Breakfast in bed comforter: strange/interesting

    Puppy: adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought!