Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Acrylic Furniture

I have loved acrylic furniture ever since I saw a beautiful acrylic chair in my sister-in-law's apartment about three years ago.  Eventually, I would love to have four acrylic chairs around my dining table -- I've just got to convince my hubby first!  ;-)

I love how virtually every piece of furniture in this vignette is clear in nature.  It really gives this space a glamorous, almost futuristic look!

An acrylic dining table is paired with dark dining chairs -- and the look is contrasted and balanced!

A beautiful little acrylic corner.

I love the look of these barstools!  Very chic.

This chair is a lot like the one that my sister-in-law has.  I love how this looks in an office!

An acrylic console table creates the perfect place to write a little note, or drop your keys off when you walk through the door!

An adorable stool -- perfect for a dressing room or even used as a side table!

This acrylic coffee table really softens up the boldness of this space.  I love the zebra-print rug underneath!

What do you think about acrylic furniture?  Love it?  Hate it?

love, maria

4 comments:

  1. I love it as an accent- it reminds me of that restaurant in Sex and the City where Carrie meets the Russian's ex-wife, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I have never seen that episode -- but now I feel like I have to!

      Delete
  2. I love them! Especially in the office :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree -- an office is an awesome place to put an acrylic piece!

      Delete

Leave a thought!