Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sponsor Love -- One House One Couple

Hi, friends!

Well, it looks like in all the craziness after my trip to New Jersey with my family I forgot to do something very important that I just remembered in the middle of the night while I was asleep.  I neglected to post about my amazing sponsor for the month of March -- Kyle and Lisha from One House One Couple!

Kyle and Lisha are a husband-and-wife team meandering their way around DIY projects to make their house a home (and doing a fabulous job!).  They are so wonderful, and Lisha has helped me with so many aspects of launching my own blog -- from making a button for me to e-mailing me about the basics of personalizing a theme for myself.  She has been so supportive of All Things Luxurious, and I can't thank them both enough for paying so much attention to my blog and bringing more readers to this community.  :-)  Lots of love to you!



Here is a message from the happy couple themselves:

Hey everyone! We are Kyle and Lisha from One House One Couple. We bought, fixed, and sold our house for a profit during the recession, and we're finally documenting all our hard work on our blog (mixed with some personal posts about life). Come on over and stay awhile. We love getting new visitors! You can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/1house1couple. See you soon! ~ The Yosts

Go on over and check out their awesome work and support their bloggy community -- you'll be hard-pressed to find nicer people out there. ;-)

1house1couple





Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought!