Monday, March 12, 2012

Fabulous Printed Fabrics Round-Up

Good morning!  :-)

I've gotta be honest -- this is Day 4 of an absolutely horrible migraine for me, so I am not feeling all that great this AM.  I've been trying to ignore it as best I can, but for those of you who have migraines, you know that eventually they spread to your neck, back, and jaw; and that is really when I start to get frustrated -- it's no fun.  Anyway, I'm just trying to hang in there, ignore it, and get some work done today; but it is hard!

I wanted to show you all some of my favorite printed fabrics that I have found this morning!  Yesterday we talked about layering fabrics, and while I was going through photos to post for that entry, I came upon so many beautiful fabrics -- it was so hard to choose!









Which is your favorite?

love, maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought!